We also help companies innovate for competitive advantage.
Supporting your research project
At the Research Development & Support Office (RDSO) we help researchers at the University of Bath develop proposals, run projects and disseminate their findings.
Our website is primarily for our researchers, so some pages aren't accessible to external visitors.
Developing a proposal
Apply for funding, develop your planned research and submit your application.
- Funding opportunities
- Research Professional funding database
- Finding collaborators
- Help developing your proposal
- Best practice
Finance & costing
Running a project
Financial and project management, legal requirements and hiring staff. Read more
- Financial administration
- Post Award Financial Management
- Project Management
- Data Management
- Information Management
- Contacts for running your project
Legal & contracts
Publicise your work, commercial opportunities and knowledge transfer.
- Enterprise and Knowledge Exploitation (EKE)
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Consultancy Services
- Maximise impact for your research
- Innovation Centre