What are KTPs for graduates?
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) are one of largest UK graduate schemes; recruiting around 400 graduates a year. KTPs are a three way partnership between a graduate, organisation and a university and are enormously successful in providing good graduates with fast track development into business, developing the managers of the future for UK Industry.
- Play a key role in managing and implementing strategic development within UK Industry
- Take ownership of a project that is core to the development of the organisation’s strategy
- Apply your degree as well as develop your skills with continued support from both the organisation and academic supervisors
- Enable knowledge transfer between the organisation and the University
KTP works across a wide range of academic disciplines and industry sectors and any degree subject is considered. KTP has worked with over hundreds of organisations from small SMEs to large companies. The opportunities are huge. Typical challenges include designing and introducing new or improved products/processes; re-organisation of facilities; introducing improved systems/technology; developing/implementing marketing strategies to break into new markets.
- Advantages of KTP for graduates
- Advantages of KTP for postgraduates
- Personal development for graduates
- What is KTP?
If you would like further recruitment information please email Marie Morley or call 01225 386487.