Maximising Collaboration Through Bath's Knowledge Transfer Account (KTA)
- Knowledge Exchange Survey 2012 - Your Chance to Win a Kindle!
- Improving design of bulk handling machines - view film
- Showcase dinner celebrates completion of Knowledge Transfer Account
- Research leads to new social network for young people with cancer
- KTA Project Edison SmartDC - view film
- EPSRC-funded Impact Acceleration Account (IAA) - Call for Proposals and Expressions of Interest
- IAA Launch Event and Briefing Sessions
The EPSRC Impact Acceleration Account (IAA) is a smaller, follow-on grant from the KTA. The KTA finished on 30 September 2012 and the IAA started on 1 October 2012.
Briefing sessions took place in September for researchers who are interested in funding opportunities to stimulate pathways to impact projects. Further briefing sessions will take place on 13 and 28 November 2012 - please register for these events.
The KTA was a £3.4m award from the EPSRC for three years from 1st October 2009 to 30 Sept 2012. Its three main aims were to:
- Fund projects aimed at embedding knowledge in external organisations
- Encourage engagement with Knowledge Exchange
- Showcase the impact of EPSRC funded research