We are hosting a high-profile international research symposium to highlight the greatest advances in cancer research and how this has led to improved detection and treatment. This meeting is part of The University of Bath’s 50th Anniversary Celebrations.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Douglas Hanahan (The Swiss Institute for Experimental Cancer Research at Lausanne)
- Professor Peter Jones (Van Andel Research Institute)
- Professor Gordon McVie (Editor of e-cancer medical science)
- Rebecca Fitzgerald (University of Cambridge)
- Caroline Hill (Francis Crick Institute).