“We have an impressive track record of working together with you and will continue to engender a strong culture of co-ownership of learning and teaching. We believe it is the strength of this culture that delivers such excellent results.”
— Professor Bernie Morley, Pro-Vice-Chancellor
University Teaching Awards 2012
Read about this year's winners
What is Better@Bath?
Better@Bath is a joint initiative between the University and the Students' Union. It is our way of keeping you informed of the changes that we make together as a result of your comments and feedback on what works well and what we can do better.
By listening to your feedback and new ideas, we are able to take action across the many different aspects of your studying to enhance your student life here. We use Better@Bath to:
- let you know how we have responded to your comments and feedback
- highlight key University achievements which enhance your student life
- celebrate learning and teaching, specifically examples of innovation and awards
We are hugely proud of our recent achievements which include:
- being ranked as the third all round top university for 2013 in the Sunday Times University Guide
- awarded top ranking in four subjects in the National Student Survey 2012 - Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Italian
- being awarded the Sunday Times 'University of the Year 2011/12'
- winning the Students' Union Evaluation Initiative Gold Award 2011 (one of only four in the country)
- our students ranking their Students' Union as one of the top ten in the UK
- being shortlisted for two Times Higher Education Awards 2012