Graduate Recruitment Fair
The 2017 fair will be held on Tuesday 25 April 2017, 10:00 - 15:00, Sports Training Village, Sports Hall Court 3.
This event is open to finalists, new and recent graduates of any university
Bath students can also view the list of employers booked in MyFuture.
Before the fair
- Watch our screencasts on Networking with employers and making the most of careers events and How to prepare for the Careers Fair
- Have your CV reviewed at a Quick Query appointment (University of Bath students and graduates only)
- Research the employers - use the links above or come into the Careers Service in The Virgil Building
- Once you have prepared, you may wish to register for e-mail updates and a chance to collect a goody bag on arrival - or you can just turn up on the day
- For tips on how to prepare and what to do on the day download our helpsheet Preparing for the careers fair
On the day
- Bring plenty of copies of your CV
- Smart dress advised
- The Careers Service will be closed in the Virgil Building all day; but, we will be offering Quick Query appointments at the Fair and you will be able to sign up there to speak with an adviser.
How to get to the University of Bath,
The fair will be held in the Sports Training Village (STV) on Court 3 of the Sports Hall. The STV is marked as number 6 on the 'campus flat map' in the above link.
Parking is very restricted on campus and chargeable. We ask visitors to use public transport. The U1, U10, U18, 17, 18 and 20C/20A bus services all run between Bath City Centre and the University.
Disabled access is available. If you would like details beforehand, please contact us.
The University of Bath aims to provide accessible venues for events. If you are planning to come and you have any special support needs, please let us know in advance.