Find the right member of our team to answer your questions.
We're here to help. Our main responsibilities include:
- production and adjustment of tuition fee invoices
- advice and information to students and staff about tuition fees
- all financial aspects of the registration process
- postgraduate maintenance payments, tuition fee refunds and some LA Grants/Bursaries.
Undergraduates can get information and advice about financial support from Student Services.
You may also be entitled to additional support from a University bursary.
There are a number of scholarships available for eligible students.
Further information about financial support available to Home/European students can be found on gov.uk.
Applying for tuition fee loans
The tuition fee loan application process for Home/EU students is now available.
- Home students should apply on-line at GOV.UK.
- EU students should download, complete and post application forms. There are different forms for new EU student applications and continuing EU student applications.
Important! Please return the declaration that was sent to you to ensure payment. If you do not have this go to My Account>View correspondence on your relevant Government Support Agency website.
Bursary payment dates for 2015/2016
- Wednesday 9 December 2015
- Wednesday 24 February 2016
- Friday 29 May 2016.
Warning about phishing emails
Students are often targeted with phishing email around payment dates. You should ignore messages asking you to ‘validate your account’ or provide any personal, security or banking details. The Student Loans Company will never ask you to provide or confirm your information in this way.
The Student Loans Company provides guidance and top tips on dealing with phishing emails.