Find the right member of our team to answer your questions.
We're here to help. Our main responsibilities include:
- production and adjustment of tuition fee invoices
- advice and information to students and staff about tuition fees
- all financial aspects of the registration process
- postgraduate maintenance payments, tuition fee refunds and some LA Grants/Bursaries.
Message from Student Loans Company about Phishing emails
Students are often targeted around payment dates. You should ignore messages asking you to ‘validate your account’, or provide any personal, security or banking details. The Student Loans Company will never ask you to provide or confirm your information in this way.
If you think you may have received a phishing email further information and advice can be at Practical guidance and top tips. If you have responded to a phishing e-mail, you must change your account password and forward the phishing e-mail to the Security team.
Information for all students
- undergraduate tuition fees for 2014/15 academic year
- undergraduate bursaries and fee waivers
- postgraduate maintenance payment schedule
- payment deadlines for tuition fees
- different ways you can pay your fees
- payment terms and conditions.
Bursary payment dates for 2013/2014
- 11 December 2013
- 28 February 2014
- 1 May 2014