Find the right member of our team to answer your questions.
We're here to help. Our main responsibilities include:
- production and adjustment of tuition fee invoices
- advice and information to students and staff about tuition fees
- all financial aspects of the registration process
- postgraduate maintenance payments, tuition fee refunds and some LA Grants/Bursaries.
Applying for tuition fee loans
The tuition fee loan application process for Home/EU students is now available.
- Home students should apply on-line at GOV.UK.
- EU students should download, complete and post application forms. There are different forms for new EU student applications and continuing EU student applications.
Important! Please return the declaration that was sent to you to ensure payment. If you do not have this go to My Account>View correspondence on your relevant Government Support Agency website.
Warning about phishing emails
Students are often targeted with phishing email around payment dates. You should ignore messages asking you to ‘validate your account’ or provide any personal, security or banking details. The Student Loans Company will never ask you to provide or confirm your information in this way.
The Student Loans Company provides guidance and top tips on dealing with phishing emails.
Information for all students
The Student Loans Company will be closing their contact centre on Sundays from Sunday 23 November 2014 to Sunday 22 February 2015 to carry out planned improvments to their system.
- undergraduate tuition fees for 2014/15 academic year
- undergraduate bursaries and fee waivers
- postgraduate maintenance payment schedule
- payment deadlines for tuition fees
- different ways you can pay your fees
- payment terms and conditions.
Bursary payment dates for 2013/2014
- 11 December 2013
- 28 February 2014
- 1 May 2014.