Changes to your study

Making changes to your studies can seriously impact on your funding and future studies.

The impact on your funding

We strongly recommend you seek advice when deciding to make a change to your studies.  Further information can be found below:

Who do you need to notify?

Academic department

Your Academic department will need to complete a "change of circumstance" form showing your last date of attendance and the reason for leaving.

Awarding agency

You will need to notify the agency you receive your funding from of any change to your studies.  Please select the relevant agency below


You will need to inform the Accommodation office as there is a notice period to be given. 

For further information see the guidance below or you can contact us. If your query is about your tuition fee liability then contact the Student Finance Office for advice.

Information for self funding students

Information for SLC funded students 2017/18