Informal coffee and chat with other postgraduates from around the University, organised by the Postgraduate Association. Open to all. read more »
- social and informal work areas (4W2.5) with soft seating, four Sunray thin clients, WiFi, data connection points and a restricted number of electrical sockets for laptops
- a kitchen area (4W2.5) which includes two microwaves, fridge, water cooler, and storage space
- networked colour copier, printer and scanner
- a small training and seminar room (4W 2.4)
- offices for the Researcher Careers Advisor and the Postgraduate Skills Training Team
If you are a registered postgraduate student (taught or research) at the University of Bath, you can access the social space (4W2.5) with your University of Bath library card during normal 4West opening hours (Mon-Fri, 8 am to 8pm).
Occasionally, 4W2.5 will be used for postgraduate training and events. During these times, social use will be restricted. These events, and details of the restrictions, will be advertised in advance via the events section on this page and also on posters in the room itself.
Booking a room
Both 4W2.4 and 4W2.5 can be booked by postgraduate students or by staff for uses that are relevant to postgraduate students. Restrictions do apply, so please read the booking guidelines carefully.
- the title of your event
- the room you wish to use (4W2.4 or 4W2.5)
- the dates and times of the event
- who the event is for
- anticipated numbers
We will try to accommodate your request wherever possible.
If you have a query or comment regarding the use of the Graduate Centre, please contact the Graduate Centre Manager.