If you hold an offer to study here and are an overseas student then you may need a visa to enter the UK:
- find out which visa you will need to study here
- how to apply for your Tier 4 visa
- you can contact the International Student Advice team for advice about your visa.
Visa legislation and guidance
We are a Highly Trusted Sponsor on the tier 4 register of sponsors.
Visa legislation and guidance changes frequently.
If you require a visa, it is your responsibility to:
- get a visa that will allow you study
- keep the conditions of your visa when you are here
- check for up-to-date information from the UK Border Agency
We recommend you read the information provided by the UK Council for International Student Affairs.
We are required to keep up-to-date contact details for all international students.
You must notify Registry immediately of any changes of address or phone number - you can do this using registration on-line once you have registered.