Our close association with industry and commerce means that Bath graduates enjoy some of the highest rates of employment and the best starting salaries in the UK.
We have a community of over 3500 postgraduate students working towards a higher degree. Studying here offers a challenging, rewarding and enjoyable experience.
We offer postgraduate programmes that will enhance your learning, knowledge and development.
It's important to consider which mode of study best suits your needs and aspirations. You can study a taught programme, research degree or a course with elements of both, for example the MPhil.
Our programmes offer a great range of options to suit you. You can study:
- Taught masters degree programmes(MA, MSc, MBA, MRes)
- Postgraduate diplomas (PgDip)
- Postgraduate certificates (PgCert)
- PGCE (which can be Masters level or may be a Professional Graduate Certificate)
We have an international reputation for innovative and challenging research, and our PhD students make a vital contribution to our culture of high achievement.
Our research awards include:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Health (DHealth)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Master of Surgery (MS)
- Doctor of Engineering (EngD)
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)