You can download the programme to see what to expect on the Open Day.
On Open Days the city of Bath can get very busy.
Take a look at our travel information to make sure you're prepared for your journey.
Coming to an Open Day is a great way to experience what it's really like to study and live here. We run two Open Days each year and enjoy welcoming prospective students onto campus.
If you apply to study here you may also be invited to an Open Day in your department.
Read our guidance on Open Days and visits for teachers, advisers and parents.
Open Day dates
Our next Open Days will be held on:
- Thursday 18 June 2015
- Saturday 12 September 2015
Bookings for the talks and tours at the Open Day will open about 6 weeks before the event.
If you would like to attend please register your interest today.
If you can't come to an Open Day, check out our other ways to visit.
Finding your way around
You can find your way around the University ahead of your visit by viewing our campus maps.
Get in touch
- Email the team at email@example.com if you have any questions about Open Days.
- Ask questions in the Open Day thread on The Student Room.
- Visit our Bath 2015 Facebook page to keep up to date and ask questions.
- On the day you can use the Twitter hashtag #bathopenday.