Biology, Biochemistry and Molecular & Cellular Biology
Preparing graduates to play vital roles as practical scientists, interpreters of modern bioscience and as agents who can make a real difference to our future.
- Flexibility to switch between a three or four year course and between subjects (Biology, Molecular & Cellular Biology, Biochemistry)
- Very high level of overall satisfaction in the National Student Survey
- Broad range of placement opportunities in the UK and abroad
- Very high proportion of students obtain First and Upper Second class degrees
- Comprehensive tutorial system providing academic and pastoral support