Digital Marketing & Communications
We develop and maintain digital products, standards and policies. We provide consultancy services on the development of the University's online channels.
Our responsibilities include the governance of:
- University website
- technical infrastructure and solutions
- digital content standards
- digital identity standards for the University and social media platforms
- University social media channels (including Flickr, Vimeo, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook)
- University blogging platform
- performance of digital products and services
- University editorial groups
- digital copyright infringement
Find out about how we can help you.
Read our blog to find out more about our work.
- Richard Prowse, Head of Content
- Tom Dennis, Content Producer
- John Fox, Digital Editor
- Rod Futrille, Content Producer
- Rhian Griggs, Digital Editor (Student Recruitment & Experience)
- Dr Miao He, Digital Editor (Internationalisation)
- Hanna Loraine, Digital Editor (Research)
- Justin Owen, Digital Editor (Staff)