Engineering & Design Faculty Research Committee
The Committee is responsible for the academic standards and quality of the Faculty’s research and ‘reach-out’ activities.
See the Faculty Research Committee's terms of reference for full details of its responsibilities.
Summaries and minutes of meetings of the Faculty Research Committee for the Faculty of Engineering and Design will not be routinely published under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
View further information about the Act (including the reasons why such information is exempt from publication).
- Professor Davide Mattia (Chair) (ex officio), Associate Dean (Research), Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Dr Jon Hunt (ex officio), Director, Research & Innovation Services
- Professor Chris Bowen, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Dr Pedro Estrela, Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Professor Patrick Keogh, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Dr John Orr, Department of Architecture & Civil Engineering
- Professor Semali Perera, Department of Chemical Engineering
- Rob Breckon, Media and PR Officer
- Dr Kate Charles, Head of Research Grant Development
- Katie Evans, Research Analytics Librarian
- Gavin Maggs, Director of Development & Alumni Relations
- David Stacey, Faculty Librarian
- Alison Ryan, Faculty Coordinator