Engineering & Design Faculty Research Committee
The Committee is responsible for the academic standards and quality of the Faculty’s research and ‘reach-out’ activities.
See the Faculty Research Committee's terms of reference for full details of its responsibilities.
Summaries and minutes of meetings of the Faculty Research Committee for the Faculty of Engineering and Design will not be routinely published under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
View further information about the Act (including the reasons why such information is exempt from publication).
- Professor Tim Ibell (Chair) (ex officio) Associate Dean (Research), Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Dr Jon Hunt (ex officio), Director, Research & Innovation Services
- Professor Chris Bowen, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Dr John Orr, Department of Architecture & Civil Engineering
- Dr Pedro Estrela, Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Dr Marianne Ellis, Department of Chemical Engineering
- Professor Patrick Keogh Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Professor Davide Mattia, Department of Chemical Engineering
- Rob Breckon, Media and PR Officer
- Katie Evans, Research Analytics Librarian
- Gavin Maggs, Director of Development & Alumni Relations
- David Stacey Faculty Librarian
- Joseph Tennant, Research Impact Manager
- Alison Ryan, Faculty Coordinator