Faculty of Science Graduate School Committee
The Graduate School Committee oversees Graduate School strategy and activity in the Faculty of Science.
The Committee reports to the Board of Studies and acts as an advisory body to the Associate Dean for Graduate Studies.
Full responsibilities are detailed in the Committee's terms of reference.
Postgraduate taught Directors of Studies
- Dr Stephen Flower, MSc Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Department of Chemistry
- Nicholas Haddington, AP3T programme, Department of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Dr Alan Hayes, MSc courses in the Department of Computer Science
- Dr Momna Hejmadi, MSc and MRes courses in the Department of Biology & Biochemistry
- Dr Hartmut Schwetlick, MSc Modern Applications of Mathematics, Department of Mathematical Sciences
Postgraduate research Directors of Studies
Doctoral Training Centre/EngD Directors of Studies
Postgraduate research Admissions Tutors
- Professor Simon Bending, Department of Physics
- Dr Simon Harris, Statistics, Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Dr Toby Jenkins, Department of Chemistry
- Dr Kwang In Kim, Department of Computer Science
- Professor Karsten Matthies, Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Dr Malcolm Watson, Department of Pharmacy & Pharmacology
- Dr Paul Whitley, Department of Biology & Biochemistry
Postgraduate taught Admissions Tutors
- Aoibheann Brady, Department of Physics