Humanities & Social Sciences Faculty Research Students Committee
This committee is responsible for overseeing all matters concerning postgraduate research students.
Summaries and minutes of meetings of the Research Students Committee for the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences will not be routinely published under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
View further information about the Act (including the reasons why such information is exempt from publication).
Meeting dates 2016/17
Meetings take place from 2.15pm until 4.05pm.
- 15 September 2016, Wessex House 3.36
- 20 October 2016, Wessex House 3.36
- 17 November 2016, Council Chamber
- 15 December 2016, Council Chamber
- 19 January 2017, Wessex House 3.36
- 16 February 2017, Wessex House 3.36
- 16 March 2017, Council Chamber
- 20 April 2017, Wessex House 3.36
- 18 May 2017, Wessex House 3.36
- 15 June 2017, Council Chamber
- Dr Edmund Keogh, Associate Dean (Graduate Studies), Chair
- Professor Catherine Montgomery, Department of Education (Doctorate in Education)
- Dr David Wainwright, Department of Health (Doctorate in Health)
- Dr Tina Skinner, Department of Social & Policy Sciences (MPhil and PhD)
- Dr Graeme Fairchild, Department of Psychology (MPhil and PhD)
- Dr Katie Dunworth, Department of Education (MPhil and PhD)
- Dr Isabelle Engeli, Department of Politics & International Studies (MPhil and PhD)
- Dr Emma Rich, Department for Health (MPhil and PhD)
- Professor Paul Salkovskis, Department of Psychology (Doctorate in Clinical Psychology)
- Dr Vito Polito, Department of Economics (MPhil and PhD)
- Dr Sean Cumming, Director of MRes
- Professor James Copestake, Department of Social & Policy Science (Professional Doctorate in Policy Research and Practice)
- Richard Hatfield, Postgraduate Student Representative
- Adam Kearns, Students' Union Officer