We provide public relations services for the University, communicating news and putting journalists in contact with experts.
We are the first point of contact for all media enquiries.
We are responsible for:
- putting the media, government departments and MPs in touch with experts
- publicising the impact of our academics' research through press releases and social media
- communicating news from the University, its staff, students and collaborators
- providing information in a crisis situation
- Corinne Evans, Head of Communications, +44 (0)1225 386285
- Robert Breckon, Media & PR Officer (Faculty of Engineering & Design), +44 (0)1225 385798
- Alison Jones, Media & PR Officer (School of Management), +44 (0)1225 386986
- Vicky Just, Media & PR Officer (Faculty of Science), +44 (0)1225 386883
- Chris Melvin, Media & PR Officer (Faculty of Science), +44 (0)1225 383941
- Andrew Dunne, Media & PR Officer (Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences and Institute for Policy Research), +44 (0)1225 386319
Find an expert
- Environment and Transport
- Marketing and Business
- Politics and Economics
- Social Science
- Sport and Disability Sport
- Technology and Web
These are some of the themes on which our academics can offer expert comment. You can also browse our latest research publications.