The Executive Education team
We're committed to helping organisations and individuals transform their capabilities and performance.
We design and deliver innovative executive education for organisations and for individual leaders and managers. Our programmes are based on the latest academic research into best practice in world-class companies.
- Dr Jan Stiles, Director of Executive Education and Director of Bath, London
- Iona Thomson, Client Director
- Claire Phipps, Business Development Manager
- Tara Rees-Jones, Executive Education Officer
- Charlotte McKnight-Burton, Executive Education Officer and PA to Dr Jan Stiles
- Chinwe Nwokolo, Receptionist/Administrator
Our Client Directors are experienced in shaping a wide range of learning and development solutions. Meanwhile, our professional staff ensure the smooth running of all our programmes and provide an attentive service to our clients.
Academic staff and industry practitioners
Our programmes are often co-designed and co-led by staff drawn from the 115-strong faculty at Bath’s renowned School of Management, a leading centre of management research. They are well known in their fields for directing cutting-edge research and consulting to major companies and public bodies.
Many programmes also include input from prominent Bath academics in engineering, maths, science and the humanities. In addition, we call on outstanding practitioners from industry to support our programmes.