University Planning Team
The University Planning Team is responsible for making investment recommendations to the Vice-Chancellor’s Group.
The process for new programme approvals is outlined in QA3. A business case on form QA3.1 needs to be approved by the University Planning Team before the programme is considered for initial strategic approval.
University Planning Team meeting dates.
- Professor Bernie Morley, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost
- Professor Jeremy Bradshaw, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (International and Doctoral)
- Professor Peter Lambert, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Learning and Teaching)
- Professor Jonathan Knight, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- Professor Steve Egan, Vice-President (Implementation)
- Richard Brooks, Director of Human Resources
- Dr Nicky Kemp, Director of Policy and Planning
- Martin Williams, Director of Finance
- Mark Demmen, Senior Policy and Planning Officer