The Vice-Chancellor's Group is advisory to the Vice-Chancellor.
The Vice-Chancellor's Group normally meets every Monday afternoon.
- Professor Dame Glynis Breakwell, President and Vice-Chancellor
- Professor Bernie Morley, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost
- Professor Jeremy Bradshaw, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (International and Doctoral)
- Professor Peter Lambert, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Learning and Teaching)
- Professor Jonathan Knight, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- Professor Steve Egan, Vice-President (Implementation)
- Dr Nicky Kemp, Director of Policy and Planning
- Martin Williams, Director of Finance
- Mark Humphriss, University Secretary