Student Work Station Bookings
8W1.28 has fitted with 5 workstations for group work. As this will be a popular resource, there are a number of restrictions in place on bookings to ensure that all students have an equal chance of getting access to the work stations.
- All bookings are restricted to a maximum duration of 2 hours
- Each user will only be allocated one 2 hour session per day, regardless of how many requests they submit
- It is only possible to book for a maximum of 2 weeks in advance.
- New dates for the work stations will be released each Wednesday morning
- All booking requests will be processed on a strictly first-come-first-served basis
- All groups should vacate work stations promptly at the end of their booked session
- Teaching requests will take priority over any individual booking requests
- Weekday evening booking requests must be received by 4pm to allow us time to inform Security and other key staff of your booking.
- Weekend bookings must be received by 4pm on the preceding Friday.
Any staff who would like to use this room for teaching should email the CTO at email@example.com
Please note that users with wireless connection to the campus network may experience problems signing into the Web Room Booking System. If you experience problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org