Join us from 4pm on Friday 25 June for a variety of creative drop-in workshops, live performances, stalls and drag queen bingo! The afternoon will provide a chance to network and show support for the LGBT+ community at Bath, while having a lot of fun!
Held in the East Carpark Marquee, please bring along your own food and drinks.
Doors open at 4pm with a welcome from the Vice-Chancellor - check out the full agenda and register below.
- 16:00 - Doors open with an introduction from our Kaleidoscope chairs, Sophie Miles and Thomas Williams
- A message from Georgina Brown, Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Vice-Chancellor's welcome
- 16:20 - Drop-in workshops
- Design your own t-shirt
- Banner making
- Art for wellbeing
- 17:00 - Performances: live music and drag performers
- 17:30 - Stalls: Browse and learn more about services on offer at the University, including representatives from Wellbeing, HR, Student Services, Kaleidoscope, ED&I and research.
- 18:30 - Drag queen bingo!
- 20:00 - ENDS
If this sounds like you cup of tea then what are you waiting for? Grab your bingo dabbers and your pride flag and register today!
Health & Safety
This event is being held in line with step three of the Government's roadmap.
Social distancing must be maintained at all times outside of your bubbles, and please wear a mask when moving around the venue.
You could be infectious even if you do not have symptoms of coronavirus, so it's vital that you take a Lateral Flow Test (LFT) if you're joining in-person activities or using facilities on campus. Free twice-weekly tests are available for all students and staff who do not currently have symptoms of Coronavirus and have not received a positive test for Covid-19 within 90 days.