It is not always easy to spot the signs of poor wellbeing or mental health problems our staff may be experiencing, even more so now we are working more remotely and connecting less.
By engaging in these workshops there is an opportunity to understand more about mental health and wellbeing issues that may arise and how to provide support for team members.
These two 90-minute interactive virtual workshops are independent of and complementary to each other and are suitable for those with people management responsibilities who wish to:
- Develop their knowledge of mental health, stress, resilience and wellbeing, and
- enhance their skills, behaviours and confidence in managing these topics effectively and positively for all parties.
No prerequisite knowledge or training is required.
Pressure, Stress and Performance
- recognise the warning signs and causes of poor wellbeing and stress;
- manage key sources of pressure and stress using a practical and researched framework;
- consider reasonable adjustments and signpost people for additional support;
- reflect on actions you would like to take that support you and your staff manage mental wellbeing and stress.
Resilience and Wellbeing
- identify and assess the elements that comprise a resilient team/department/organisation and how these positively impact performance;
- recognise the impact of leaders and managers in developing and maintaining resilience;
- explore a model of personal resilience and wellbeing; identifying strengths and development areas.
These workshops will take place online using MS Teams
- Tuesday 1st December 09:30 – 11:00 Resilience and Wellbeing
- Friday 4th December 09:30 – 11:00 Pressure, Stress and Performance
Bookings can be made via iTrent Employee Self Service (ESS). Download instructions on how to book your place using ESS.
Search for "Pressure" for the Pressure Stress and Performance Workshop and "Resilience" for the Resilience and Wellbeing Workshop
Your manager will receive an automated notification when you book or cancel a place on a course using ESS. If you have any booking queries please email Marcia Martin email@example.com.