More than 60 study spaces will be available for University of Bath students from Saturday 16 January.
- 6 West South providing 39 bookable study spaces on campus. Open 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week
- Dartmouth Avenue providing 25 bookable study spaces in Oldfield park. Open 9am - 5pm, 7 days a week
Additionally, from Monday the Study Space booking process will be simplified - requiring use of your University login to confirm your space and removing the email confirmation step you may have been used to before now.
Please follow social distancing guides when using these spaces.
You should remember to:
- Book your study space online – and vacate and clean your seat in time for the next booking
- Keep your distance and work quietly and independently - follow the legal requirements for 2m social distancing and no group working
- Do not rearrange the furniture, including the chairs
- Wear a face covering at all times - if you have an exemption please carry or wear a sunflower lanyard
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly