Developed by the Skills Centre in collaboration with the Centre for Learning and Teaching, the short 'How to Use Inspera for Exams and Assessment' online resource provides all the guidance your students need to use Inspera successfully.
The guide provides:
- A pre-exam checklist to ensure the exam runs smoothly
- Access to a short demo test on Inspera enabling students to familiarise themselves with the system before they start
- Step-by-step instructions on how to start the exam, log back in and create and upload PDFs
- Accompanying video guides throughout the resource
- Troubleshooting advice in case of any technical issues during the exam.
Three student ambassadors, currently working with the Skills Centre as Skills Co-Creators, reviewed the guide to ensure the content is relevant, informative, easy-to-navigate and meets students' needs.
Dave Busby, Head of the Skills Centre’s Digital and Academic Skills Team, said: “We hope this new online resource will be a useful ‘go-to’ guide for students to help them navigate Inspera for their Semester 1 exams. It collates all the existing information on using Inspera for assessment in a single place.”
Full information for students about the Semester 1 assessment period is available on the Academic Registry’s exams and assessments webpages.
Further details about the Skills Centre’s exam skills support is available here.