The Staff Recognition Awards recognise members of the University's professional services and support staff who have demonstrated excellence in their work and that they feel have made outstanding contributions to the University community. Each nomination will be assessed by an awards panel comprising of staff from across the University.
You can nominate individuals and teams for awards in the following four categories:
- Enhancing the Student Experience
- Environment and Sustainability Ambassador
- Manager / Leader of the Year
- Supporting Colleagues
You can make a nomination if you are a student or member of staff, either individually or as a group.
Who can you nominate?
- any current team or member of staff from a professional or support service
- yourself or your own team
When can you make nominations?
Nominations will open on 11 May 2022 and entries will close on 1 June 2022.
How can you make a nomination?
The easiest way to nominate is online. You can nominate a member of staff by completing the online form.