Every autumn we report on key developments in the Library’s services, facilities and resources, updating you on changes which have taken place over the summer.
This year we’re focusing on changes to our services due to COVID-19. Whether you’re a new or returning student or a member of staff the Library is still here to support your studies and wellbeing.
Key updates include:
- Guidance on measures we’ve put in place in the Library to keep you safe;
- Changes to Library Study Spaces and how to book your space online;
- All you need to know about our self-service facilities including book borrowing and returns, copy and print;
- Enhanced e-resources (ebooks and more) for learning and research, and reading for wellbeing and pleasure;
- Online support and new courses for researchers;
- Got a question or need help? Get in touch via our online enquiry services, access our expanded suite of Library guides and training resources.
If you have any feedback or questions on WYWA or previous Library events, please contact the Library Team.