To be eligible for Access to Bath you must:
- be studying at a UK school or college
- have a UK home address (students who are only in the UK for study and who only have a UK school address, are not eligible)
- be studying the required A-Levels for the course you apply for
- be academically able to meet the alternative offer
- have applied to study an undergraduate course at the University of Bath
And you must meet at least one of the following:
- your home address is in an area where there is a low participation of young people progressing to higher education*
- your home address is in an area of disadvantage according to Indices of Multiple Deprivation*
- you are a care leaver*
- you are a refugee or asylum seeker*
- you are irreconcilably estranged** from your parents or guardians
- you are a young adult carer**
*We receive this information from UCAS when you apply to Bath, so there is nothing more for you to do.
**Not all information you may have disclosed to UCAS is directly accessible to us and therefore regardless of if you have ticked the box on your UCAS application to provide this information we would like to know if you are an estranged student or young adult carer. If you identify as being either of these groups, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.