About the strand
The University of Bath has built a strong portfolio of research-led collaborations, mobility and teaching links with Europe. As a reflection of both the uncertainties of Brexit and new trends in European higher education, this strand of funding supports projects which grow and deepen our relationships with European universities and research institutes. We encourage both existing and new partnerships, and in particular projects with the potential to create embedded and sustainable research-led networks.
If you are successful you could receive up to £5,000.
Approaches to developing networks in Europe may include:
- exploratory research collaborations with new partners
- collaborations with existing partners with the potential to grow into stronger institutional links
- existing collaborations of research excellence
- development of collaborative platforms for research training or researcher exchanges
- Meetings with researchers, non-academic or industry partners
- Organisation of seminars, workshops or conferences
- Preparation of a joint publication and an external funding proposal, to be submitted within 12 months of project end, or other network-building outputs, as appropriate
- Award recipients may be requested to meet with alumni during overseas visits