About the strand
This strand invites applications from professional services staff to develop and strengthen links with partner institutions in Europe and globally.
Applications for Europe may include visits and exchanges with any university or research institute. For non-European visits we expect applications to focus on one of the partner institutions with which Bath has already developed a significant portfolio of joint activities, including:
- Stellenbosch University
- Monash University
- Zhejiang University (ZJU)
- Yonsei University
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
If you are successful you could receive up to £3,000.
We invite proposals in one of the following categories:
- outgoing visits to a European institution
- reciprocal visits with colleagues in Europe
- outgoing visits to a global partner institution
Successful applicants should have a schedule of meetings and other exchange activities agreed with the host institution. Proposals must demonstrate how the visit is expected to benefit the international partnership.
- Peer-to-peer meetings at the host institution
- Meetings with non-academic or industry partners, if appropriate
- Exchange of good practice in the relevant professional field
- Delivery of a presentation or training activity, both at the partner institutions and at Bath
- Award recipients may be requested to meet with alumni during overseas visits