The Visiting Fellow will be granted up to 12 months (depending on the work plan) and provided with a basic stipend for the year to cover rent and living expenses, up to $23,250 (USD), plus the cost of a return flight and visa.
They will also be:
- embedded in the TCRG at the University of Bath
- expected to fulfil objectives of the STOP partnership
- expected to participate in the annual Tobacco Industry Monitoring, Research and Accountability (TIMRA) training programme offered by the TCRG
- Provided with peer-to-peer training to write web-based articles and other promotional materials for TobaccoTactics.org
- given the opportunity to study the literature published and archived by the TCRG and STOP partners
- expected to undertake, and potentially publish, research with the TCRG
It is assumed that you will continue to be paid a salary by your university during the secondment to Bath.
After the secondment we would anticipate that your relationship with the team would continue, that you would be a member of the STOP tobacco industry monitoring network, acting as a focal point within your country, and potentially region, and that you would continue to contribute to the TobaccoTactics pages, as relevant.