To support our Health and Wellbeing action plan and Time to Change pledge our Wellbeing Champions will:
- take an active part in promoting activities and events
- encourage colleagues to access relevant health and wellbeing opportunities
- share best practice and stories of success
- signpost colleagues and students to relevant resources and services
- role model and promote a healthy culture within the community
The key attribute that we want from our Wellbeing Champions is that they are engaged, enthusiastic and willing to support staff members.
If you are interested in supporting our commitment to wellbeing by championing and promoting the relevant messages, whilst also gaining valuable knowledge and skills, then we encourage you to express your interest via the application process at email@example.com.