When you become an Office 365 champion you help others discover the power of working in collaboration.
Maybe you've collaborated successfully with external colleagues to give your project extra wow factor or perhaps you've used Planner to meet a demanding deadline.
Whatever your reason for being passionate about Microsoft 365, we'd love you to be a part of the journey and share your knowledge to inspire others.
At the moment, we'll be concentrating on Teams but will be given the opportunity to widen this knowledge to other Office 365 apps in the future.
What's in it for you
- Discover the new features of Office 365 before everyone else
- Feel part of a community of likeminded people and share experiences
- Be the best and get recognised through our reward scheme
- Attend an exclusive event to gain insight into the world of Office 365
What we need from you
- Help your fellow colleagues with their journey to Office 365 by answering any non-technical questions or helping them with any training
- Share your experience and any hints/tips you have picked up along the way
- Have active involvement within the champion community and the wider support group
- Guide colleagues to relevant information and links that will help them improve their understanding and skills with Office 365
This opportunity is available to staff and students.