Change is an ever-present and essential part of life, and the University a constantly evolving organisation. While this can make it a dynamic and vibrant place to work, change can present challenges for individuals and groups, and needs to be expertly managed if we are to realise the benefits of making changes at any scale.
This half day workshop highlights the value of effective change management and provides you with tools to take away and use in your management practice.
Led by organisational change experts, this workshop will provide understanding of the process of change and the key principles, stages and tools involved in effective change management.
During the session you will explore:
- the applied principles of change management
- key stages involved – including the transition process for changing behaviour & culture
- how to communicate and influence change
- This course is 1 x 3.5 hour session.
- There is required pre-work.
- You must be able to commit to all elements.
Who should attend
Anyone with responsibility for managing teams and/or individuals