Come and work for the Digital, Data and Technology Group (DD&T)
Find out the benefits of working for the University of Bath's IT department.
Who we are
DD&T is a diverse department which supports nearly everything the University does. From over 100,000 network points across campus to over 7,500 desktop machines that we support, no two days are the same. We not only have teams to develop and support University systems and services and their users, we also have a range of teams such as IT training and communications for staff and students, project management and administrative support and we provide audio visual services across the University.
We are here to help staff and students of the University make effective use of computing for learning, teaching and research. We aim to provide an IT environment that matches the University's international, teaching and research reputation and we aim to respond to both the changing needs of our users, and the wide diversity of those users through the exploitation of new technologies.
What we offer
We are committed to personal and professional development. In addition to this we offer the following employee benefits:
- 39 days holiday (annual leave, discretionary days and bank holidays)
- A flexible working environment
- Attractive pension scheme with generous employer contributions
- Ofsted outstanding rated onsite nursery
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free loans for public transport season tickets and motorcycle purchases for commuting
- TOTUM, the NUS extra card, for discounts across brands and leisure activities
- Staff discount on University sports facilities including Team Bath Gym, pool and exercise classes
- Attractive pension scheme with 3 times death in service cover
- Onsite private and NHS dentist, onsite medical centre
- Employee Assistance Programee
- Discounted physiotherapy services
- Onsite parking
- Attractive starting salaries.
- Excellent training and development opportunities