- Identify what makes you feel anxious and what keeps the anxiety going.
- Discover how your own strengths and capabilities can help you overcome anxiety.
- Learn new ways to manage stress and reduce worry and anxiety.
Counselling Workshops and Courses
Courses and workshops to help you manage mental health problems and develop emotional wellbeing.
- Start enjoying life again
- Connect better with others
- Feel more purposeful
- Build lasting wellbeing and resilience
- Explore how mindfulness can benefit you
- Learn basic mindfulness skills
- Find ways of integrating mindfulness into daily life
Establish a daily mindfulness practice that can help you:
- cope better with challenges and stressors
- feel calmer and more confident
- make conscious choices about how you live your life, including how you relate to others.
Do you have a love/hate relationship with food? Does eating make you anxious or do you turn to food to cope? If you'd like to change unhelpful patterns of eating, then this course can help.
- Break unhelpful cycles of behaviour
- Develop healthy coping strategies
- Make meaningful change
Over four weekly sessions, we’ll help you deal with some of the discomfort of formal and informal social situations so that you can start to connect more with other people.