Doctoral Coffee Morning
Join us for our fortnightly doctoral networking event with a hot beverage and complimentary refreshments.
Doctoral Coffee Mornings are networking events for all doctoral students organised by the Doctoral College. These sessions, facilitated by Doctoral Engagement Ambassadors (current doctoral students), are usually in-person events that take place in the Claverton Rooms on campus.
By coming along you can:
- take a break from your research
- connect with other doctoral students
- learn about University-wide research
- have a free hot drink and cake (for in-person events)
- Thursday 26 May 2022 10.30am - 11.30am
- Wednesday 8 June 2022 10.30am - 11.30am
- Online Coffee Morning Have Your Say event: Wednesday 22 June 2022 10.30am - 11.30am
- Have Your Say Coffee Morning at Claverton: Thursday 23 June 2022 10.30am - 11.30am
- Have Your Say Coffee Morning at Claverton: Wednesday 6 July 2022 10.30am - 11.30am
- Online Coffee Morning Have Your Say event: Thursday 7 July 2022 10.30am - 11.30am
- Wednesday 13 July 2022 10.30am - 11.30am
- Wednesday 3 August 2022 10.30am -11.30am
- Thursday 18 August 2022 10.30am -11.30am
How to book?
Each event has a limited capacity. To secure your place, you must register in advance.Book YOUR PLACE AT A DOCTORAL COFFEE MORNING