Drop the Struggle course
Are you a doctoral student feeling stuck, inadequate or disconnected? Drop the Struggle can help you do what matters even when things feel really hard
Drop the Struggle is a three-part course designed specifically for doctoral students.
The course will help you:
- find some freedom from uncomfortable thoughts, feelings and habitual behaviours
- deal with the difficulties life throws at you
- discover more about what’s most important to you
- take effective action that moves you in the direction you want to go
- increase your wellbeing and resilience
Drop the Struggle is running on Wednesdays 29 January and 5 & 12 February 2020, from 1pm to 4.30pm. Participants are required to attend all three sessions.