Drop the Struggle is a three-part course designed specifically for doctoral students.
The course will help you:
- find some freedom from uncomfortable thoughts, feelings and habitual behaviours
- deal with the difficulties life throws at you
- discover more about what’s most important to you
- take effective action that moves you in the direction you want to go
- increase your wellbeing and resilience
Drop the Struggle is running on Wednesdays 29 January and 5 & 12 February 2020, from 1pm to 4.30pm. Participants are required to attend all three sessions.
The course is now full. We plan to run another Drop the Struggle course in the summer.