Drop the Struggle Workshop
Are you a doctoral student struggling to cope? Come along to our workshop in July for help and advice on staying motivated and focused.
Lost motivation? Feel disconnected? Feel like a fraud? Struggling to focus?
If the answer is ‘yes!’ to any of the above, Drop the Struggle may be for you!
Drop the Struggle is a three-part workshop series designed exclusively for doctoral students running on Wednesday 10 July and Mondays 15 and 22 July from 1pm to 4pm. Participants are required to attend all three parts of the course.
The workshops are intended to:
- introduce new ways to deal with difficult thoughts and feelings
- develop mindfulness skills
- learn more about who you are and what’s important to you
- connect with others and share experiences
- increase your sense of wellbeing and resilience
Please email Nicola or Paul at email@example.com for further information and booking.
Please make sure you include your full name and University email address.