Electronic and electrical engineering outreach activities
Find out how your school or college can work with us to explore the subject of engineering and inspire your students for the next step in their education.
We work with teachers and diverse groups of pupils to promote the study of electronic and electrical engineering degrees. Our activities are designed to educate and enthuse pupils about the subjects we teach and research within our Department.
We offer activities that span Years 7–13 including:
- electricity workshops for Key Stage 3
- participating in Bath TAPS
- school visits for Key Stage 4
- ‘What is Engineering?’ talk for Key Stage 4
- residential summer schools for Key Stage 5
- research projects for year 12 students on campus
- online research projects for year 12 students with a residential stay on campus – deadline to apply 21 February 2020