Are you a Health and Justice / Prison pharmacist working 2 days a week or more in England?
If so, you're eligible to apply for a funded place on our clinical pharmacy programme, leading to the award of a Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Pharmacy Practice.
Give your career a boost and prepare for enhanced medicines optimisation roles. Develop clinical decision-making, communication and consultation skills with fully-funded training courses, supported by NHS England and Health Education England, through the Pharmacy Integration Fund.
Courses are online and interactive, some have a face to face workshop. You can study clinical and therapeutic topics across a range of conditions including long term conditions, minor ailments, public health and more.
With the support of an employer, you can access HEE funding for separate courses or combine courses for a Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Pharmacy Practice.
- Initial induction workshop welcomes you to the programme and supports the start of your learning journey
- Choose from a range of 9 week online units, each with a one-day face to face mandatory workshop held in Bath or London
- Distance learning supported by our interactive, facilitated e-learning platform and comprehensive learning materials
- We recommend that you start with the two core compulsory units (Professional Skills for Medicines Optimisation and Evidence Based Pharmacy Practice) and then choose three more units to complete a Postgraduate Certificate
- Find out more about the individual units (PDF)
- See the unit delivery schedule for the programme (PDF)