We are running a study to understand the mechanisms of chronic pain. Chronic pain is pain that has been experienced most days for at least three months. Some chronic pain conditions are associated with changes in the way that people notice or tend to sensations and other information about their affected limb. We would like to investigate these changes and hope that the knowledge we gain could eventually improve treatment.
We are looking for people with chronic pain who:
- are over 18 years of age
- are fluent in written and spoken English
- have suffered from chronic pain for at least three months that primarily affects one upper or lower limb
- don't have a history of neurological disorders like stroke, brain injury, or Multiple Sclerosis
What you'll get
- You will receive reimbursement for travelling expenses and earn £10 per hour.
- Your participation will help contribute to the understanding of chronic pain.
We are accepting participants until 1 March 2020.