To be eligible, you must:
- in 2020 be an eligible new first year Home UK* undergraduate student
- be registered on a full-time campus-based undergraduate honours degree course commencing in 2020
- not already hold an honours degree (or equivalent)
- have a household income of £42,875 or below
- achieve at least AAB at A level or equivalent
- not be eligible for, or in receipt of, the Bath Bursary or Gold Scholarship. Some scholarship exceptions may apply with our corporate schemes
*Eligible UK students are those assessed as UK (England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland), for student support purposes, as determined by Student Finance England or other relevant UK student loans awarding agency and have a UK Home fees status as determined by the University.