Practising mindfulness can help us to wake up to what is happening in our minds and bodies in the present moment so that we feel more alive and connected to ourselves and others. The practice can also help us to become aware of our habitual reactions to the stressors that we encounter in life, enabling us to make wiser choices about how to respond.
On this course you will:
- learn basic mindfulness skills
- explore how mindfulness can benefit you
- find ways of integrating mindfulness into your life.
The course comprises four weekly sessions delivered online via Microsoft Teams. You need to be able to attend all four sessions.
You don't need to have any prior experience of mindfulness.
If you have experienced a recent bereavement or trauma, this course is not advised. You could arrange an initial consultation to talk through alternative options.
Dates and times
- Wednesdays from 10 February to 3 March inclusive, from 12.30pm to 1.45pm. Now full.
- Tuesdays from 9 March to 30 March inclusive, from 10.15am to 11.30am. Book via MySkills.