Practising mindfulness can help us to wake up to what is happening in our minds and bodies in the present moment so that we feel more alive and connected to ourselves and others. The practice can also help us to become aware of our habitual reactions to the stressors that we encounter in life, enabling us to make wiser choices about how to respond.
On this course you will:
- learn basic mindfulness skills
- explore how mindfulness can benefit you
- find ways of integrating mindfulness into your life.
The course comprises five weekly sessions online using Microsoft Teams. You need to be able to attend all five sessions.
You don't need to have any prior experience of mindfulness.
If you have experienced a recent bereavement or trauma, this course is not suitable. You could arrange an initial consultation to talk through other options.
What participants say
- "I find it very helpful that every week I have a bit more than one hour focusing on myself and the present moment."
- "Has given me ideas and exercises to take forward into the future."
- "Being able to talk about our worries and how we all want to heal in a safe place has been very helpful."
- Tuesday 5 October, 10.15-11.30am
- Tuesday 12 October, 10.15-11.30am
- Tuesday 19 October, 10.15-11.30am
- Tuesday 26 October, 10.15-11.30am
- Tuesday 2 November, 10.15-11.30am
Request a place
Use the link below to request a place.