Lloyds Scholars is a unique social mobility programme run by Lloyds Banking Group. They offer students from lower income households a package of financial support and opportunities to develop employability skills.
- Bursaries of up to £1,500 a year (excluding placement periods)
- At least one paid internship during your studies
- Dedicated Lloyds mentor
- End of course excellence awards worth up to £3,000
Find out about the support package
Lloyds Banking Group offers a paid internship as part of this scheme.
- invaluable work experience
- direct exposure to a large banking company
The internship is your chance to prove yourself if you want to join the Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Leadership Programme (GLP).
Mentoring and networking
Lloyds Banking Group will give you a personal mentor who will support you throughout your experience.
Through the relationship with your mentor, you will also get:
- advice on selecting the workstream for your internship
- real insight into Lloyds Banking Group
- opportunities to understand and experience different areas of the business
Gain skills through volunteering
As a Lloyds Scholar, you need to commit to 100 hours volunteering in your local community.
Volunteering is a fantastic opportunity to challenge yourself and develop skills valued by employers. This rewarding experience is a great way to get involved in what's happening in your area.
Find out about volunteering opportunities at Bath