Material and Structures Centre consultancy services
Based on our expertise and well-funded laboratories, our Materials and Structures (MAST) Centre is able to run a comprehensive consultancy service.
We have a range of expertise and equipment available for researchers and companies to take advantage of. Our consultancy services include short-term testing to larger and longer-term collaborations in materials.
We have experience of working on projects with both SMEs and larger corporations.
Activities we offer to industry include:
- mechanical testing (static, fatigue and creep)
- corrosion studies
- chemical analysis of materials
- micro-structural analysis of materials
- optical and electron microscopy
- accident and failure investigations
- packaging testing and evaluation
- fatigue testing of components formed by additive manufacture
- expert witness service
University consultancy services
Find out more about the consultancy services the university can offer your company.