This eight-week online course combines meditation, body awareness and teachings to help diminish the tendency of the mind to react in unhelpful ways. During the course, you will establish a daily mindfulness practice as the basis for learning to respond more consciously to life and the challenges it brings.
Most people finishing the course report lasting benefits including:
- increased capacity to relax and stay calm
- greater energy and enthusiasm
- improved ability to cope with short and long-term stressors
- better relationships.
This evidence-based course is taught by two experienced therapists and mindfulness teachers, Amanda James and Nicola Peacock.
Each session builds on what has come before so full attendance is expected.
Dates and times
We are running two courses in tandem:
- Mondays from 12th October to 30th November inclusive, from 4pm-6pm. Facilitated by Amanda James.
- Tuesdays from 13th October to 1st December inclusive, from 2pm-4pm. Facilitated by Nicola Peacock.
There will also be a retreat day on Saturday 21st November when both groups will come together for a day of exploring mindfulness practices.
It is not possible to swap to the other group once you've started the course.
Request a place
To request a place, email email@example.com. Tell us which group you would like to join (Monday or Tuesday) and write a couple of sentences saying what has drawn you to the mindfulness course and what you hope to get from it.
We will then contact you to arrange a brief meeting with the course facilitator to talk about what the course entails.