This in-depth online course combines meditation, body awareness and teachings to help diminish the tendency of the mind to react in unhelpful ways. During the course, you will establish a daily mindfulness practice as the basis for learning to respond more consciously to life and the challenges it brings.
Most people finishing the course report lasting benefits including:
- increased capacity to relax and stay calm
- greater energy and enthusiasm
- improved ability to cope with short and long-term stressors
- better relationships.
This evidence-based course is taught by two experienced therapists and mindfulness teachers, Amanda James and Nicola Peacock.
Each session builds on what has come before so full attendance is expected. The course includes a retreat day.
What people say
- "Has certainly gone some way to alleviate my anxiety and stress. I feel I now have the tools to manage these emotions."
- "The course became such an integral part of my week that I have partnered up with other participants to carry a regular practice onwards."
- "I am experiencing a range of difficulties and, whilst they have not changed, I have been able to 'be with' them and it feels more manageable."
- "Finishing the class each week felt like a new beginning and allowed a fresh sense of purpose."
- "I found the group extremely supportive and it was good to be able to share experiences."
- Tuesday 5 Oct, 2-3pm (orientation)
- Tuesday 12 Oct, 2-4.15pm
- Tuesday 19 Oct, 2-4.15pm
- Tuesday 26 Oct, 2-4.15pm
- Tuesday 2 Nov, 2-4.15pm
- Tuesday 9 Nov, 2-4.15pm
- Tuesday 16 Nov, 2-4.15pm
- Saturday 20 Nov, retreat day, timings TBC
- Tuesday 23 Nov, 2-4.15pm
- Tuesday 30 Nov, 2-4.15pm
Request a place
Use the link below to request a place. We'll get in touch with you to arrange a short call on Teams to tell you a bit more about the course and check it's a good fit for you.