This eight-week online course combines meditation, body awareness and teachings to help diminish the tendency of the mind to react in unhelpful ways. During the course, you will establish a daily mindfulness practice as the basis for learning to respond more consciously to life and the challenges it brings.
Most people finishing the course report lasting benefits including:
- increased capacity to relax and stay calm
- greater energy and enthusiasm
- improved ability to cope with short and long-term stressors
- better relationships.
This evidence-based course is taught by two experienced therapists and mindfulness teachers, Amanda James and Nicola Peacock.
Each session builds on what has come before so full attendance is expected.
Dates and times
We are running two courses in tandem:
- Mondays from 8 February 2021 to 29 March inclusive, from 4pm-6pm. Facilitated by Amanda James. Now full.
- Tuesdays from 9 February 2021 to 30 March inclusive, from 2pm-4pm. Facilitated by Nicola Peacock. Now full.
There will also be a retreat day on Saturday 20 March 10.30am to 3.30pm when both groups will come together for a day of exploring mindfulness practices.
Register your interest
The course will be running again in early summer (dates to be announced). If you would like to register your interest, please email email@example.com.